ABC Amber DBF Converter is an advanced utility which converts your DBF files to any format you wish (CSV, XLS, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and many more) easily and quickly.
The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert a unlimited number of DBF files at a time.
As all ABC Amber products, it's really easy as ABC and powerful as Amber.
Partial Features List:
- reads DBF files (dBASE III+, dBASE IV, dBASE for Windows, Clipper, Visual FoxPro);
- exports to XLS, CSV (comma-separated or fixed), XML, PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, CHM, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), DOC (Word 6.0/95/97-2002), WRI (Windows Write 3.0/3.1), WPD (WordPerfect 5.0/5.1 for DOS/5.x for Win/5.1-5.2 secondary, 5.0 secondary, WordPerfect 4.1/4.2), MCW (Word for Macintosh 4.0-5.1), WPS (Works 4.0 for Windows, Works 2000, Works for Windows 3.0), DOC (Word 2.x for Windows, Word 3.x-5.x for MS-DOS, Word 6.0 for MS-DOS), SAM (Ami Pro 3.0), WSD (WordStar 4.0/7.0), RFT (IBM's RFT-DCA), Clipboard;
- supports batch conversion (registered version only);
- command line support;
- supports different charsets;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports different PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, different PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options, embedding style);
- supports different CHM and HLP export options;
- multiple language support;
Alternative web address:
See also: convert dbf csv xls xml pdf rtf chm hlp html doc