ABC Amber IPD Merger is the award-winning, powerful tool that allows you to easily merge a number of IPD (BlackBerry Backup) files into a single IPD file.
The software supports more than 50 languages and can be run from a command line.
Procedure for combining IPD files:
1. Click Add IPD file button.
2. Select IPD files to merge to. To select more than one, keep the Ctrl button pressed while clicking. You can select beginning of a list of files making click on first item and keep Shift key pressed when select last item (make click on last item).
3. Click Open button.
4. Now you can see the files have been added to the list. Repeat 1-3 steps if you would like to add more IPD files.
5. Click Save As button.
7. After you select a file name to save IPD file, ABC Amber IPD Merger will start combining multiple files immediately.
8. Wait a minute and then enjoy.
See also: merge, combine, ipd, blackberry, files, messages, contacts, sms, pin, tasks, calendar, merger