(1) The main purpose of the program is synchronizing PC clock using HTTP protocol instead NTP or SNTP protocols. Some users and system administrators need such product because they have problems with standard (NTP,SNTP) synchronization. There are firewalls that make such synchronization difficult. The program can be used on the along computer connected to the Internet and in a local network, in home and office.
(2) It works as NT Service so can be used under user login with restricted rights. The program starts to work immediately after system launching before user login.
(3) It can be useful for secure using in systems that protected from Internet connection. The program can be used with inside LAN HTTP server without any outgoing connections. The script that shows the server time is delivered with it.
(4) Other special feature is supporting of bad PC time hardware. If you have fluent time error you can synchronize computer every hour. The program catch jumping time error too. If time jumps the program synchronizes PC clock immediately.
(5) It has some additional useful options as time offset, synchronize periods, time sources choosing, etc.
See also: atomic clock, atomic time, nt service, PC clock, sync, synch, atomic, NTP, SNTP, NIST, synchronization, time, Internet, synchronic, synchronize, daily, utilities, programs, DST, local