Imagine a fixed asset program with all the features you need, that costs just a fraction of other comparable software programs. AssetManage will let you streamline your fixed asset organization and record keeping. It's easy to locate your current assets, and determine what department or person they're assigned to. You can search for text in any field in the inventory database. You can even search within the free-form notes fields.
AssetManage 2005 comes with a comprehensive selection of pre-defined reports. In addition, you can use the integrated report designer to create custom reports, labels, and file cards. You can print your reports, save them to disk, or export them to PDF, HTML, Excel, RTF, XML, text, and other popular formats. It's easy to print barcodes on reports and labels. All standard barcode formats are supported, including Code 128, Code 39, UPC, PostNet, Ean 128, and Ean 13.
Maintain vendor info, employee data and maintenance records. AssetManage eliminates the headaches of calculating asset depreciation by automatically generating depreciation tables using the Straight-Line, Double-Declining Balance, 150% Declining Balance, Straight Percentage or Sum of Years Digits depreciation methods.
- Supports an unlimited number of locations and assets.
- Attach files and Internet links to your asset records. A great way to keep track of related documents such as invoices or maintenance documents.
- Select from the AssetManage library of standard reports or easily create your own. Standard reports are automatically calculated and formatted.
- Full Support for Asset Disposals, including Disposal Date, Method and Gain/Loss.
- Track leases and warranties. Instantly see which leases and warranties are due to expire soon.
See also: Asset Management, Asset Tracking, Fixed Asset, Assets, Asset, Asset Register, Bar Code, Asset Inventory, Asset Software, barcoding