NetTools is a comprehensive set of administration tools:
- NetWatch - host monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts of response time & packet lost. E-mail & sound notifications available when a host is down.
- WinTools - lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, etc.
- Port scanner - checks for all open ports and running services. It can discover some Trojans/spyware.
- Network scanner - discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat - displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop - establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- SNMP Browser - a full SNMP browser, so easy you can use it even if you don?t know a thing about SNMP.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). Lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Free & Pro versions.
See also: network monitoring, host monitoring, alert, alerting, ping, visual, graphical, trace, traceroute, lookup, network scanner, port scanner, SNMP, SNMP browser