This online course shows you how to build a sophisticated automated stock trading model using MS Excel. Microsoft's Visual Basic (VBA) language is used in conjunction with Excel's user interface, formulas, and calculation capabilities to deliver a powerful and flexible trading tool. The Model includes five proven technical indicators (ADX, moving average crossovers, stochastics, Bollinger bands, and DMI). You are guided step-by-step through creating worksheets, files, ranges, indicator formulas, control buttons, DDE/Active-X links, and code modules. Build the model, import the price data, run the model by clicking a button, and make your trading decisions. Uses both trend-trading and swing-trading features. Operates with your choice of FREE ASCII .TXT files available on the internet, or a subscription data service. Can be used alone or in conjunction with your existing fundamental and market analysis to improve investment timing and avoid unprofitable situations. A complete PDF Guide is provided so you can choose how to learn in the most comfortable way. A separate pre-built Backtesting Model is also included for historical analysis and testing various stocks and time periods.
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 3-IN-1 VALUE!
- A PDF Guide showing you how to build and use the model
- An Online Course including everything in the PDF Guide PLUS VBA Code and FAQs sections
- A pre-built Backtesting Model in MS Excel with graphs and trade statistics
- 60 days of online access to download the materials and take the course
- Learn to integrate Excel, VBA, formulas, and data sources into a trading tool
- Acquire unique knowledge for any Excel modeling project
- Save money by eliminating recurring software costs
- Calculate trading signals on hundreds of stocks within seconds
- MS Excel for Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- 5Mb disk space
- Daily Open-High-Low-Close stock data
- OPTIONAL: DDE price import link for Excel
See also: stock trading system building automated excel spreadsheet vba macro dde active-x quote.com end of day trend swing stochastic bollinger band moving average crossover ADX DMI