Call411 is a free and simple to use Call Display application. It features automatic caller's number and name identification, customizable ringtones, and speech call announce with talking Caller ID. Call411 has a built-in phone book and call-back feature. Call411 supports any voice or data/fax modem.
In order to identify incoming calls, you need to be a subcriber of Call Display service, sometimes referred as Caller ID.
Call Display is a telephone company service. It provides the identification information of persons calling your telephone number. The Call Display information is supplied by the telephone company between the first and second ring as a series of special codes. The information includes the time and date of the call, the telephone number of the caller, and, in some areas, a subscription name.
Manage your calls:
- Identifies who's calling with call-back feature
- Talking caller ID supporting Windows XP TTS
- Caller ID informs you of who's calling before you answer
- International phone numbers and dates supported
- Audible warning when incoming call is detected
- Custom individual Greetings and Incoming Ring sounds for each caller
- Text to Speech voice announcements let you know who's calling when you're away from the computer (SAPI)
- Complete history of all calls received or made
Manage your contacts:
- A powerful built-in Phone Book including telephone number database
- Unlimited number of contacts
See also: caller identification, 411, call 411, modem caller id, modem, phone, caller id, call id, call display, call identity, identify caller, block caller id