NetXtremeSshFtp component for .NET offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using SFTP (a powerful and secure file-transfer protocol that runs over an SSH session) more easily. SftpClient class provides a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the SSH Secure File Transfer Protocols are implemented.
* All the standard SFTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,...).
* Supports folders synchronization.
* Supports compress or decompress data on-the-fly.
* Supports multi-threads upload and download.
* Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
* SFTP protocol version 3 support.
* All SSH and SFTP server support.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* Large file support (]4GB).
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 28 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
See also: .net component, dotnet component, dotnet, .net, component, framework, upload, download, sftp, ssh, ssh secure, put, sfpt, layer, ipv6, binary, RFC 959, RFC 1579