Comparator Fast is an application that simplifies the comparison / verification / synchronization status of two different directories on any media (local drives, network drives, writable CD's, Compact Flash and electronic media, any drive/disk or device managed as valid windows pathnames).
You just have to specify both paths, choose some parameters options and click SCAN button.
Comparator Fast will scan both directories (and subdirectories if specified) and show information on easy to read and understand tabbed windows.
Easy setting's setup with the Preset Wizard, guides you step by step, with complete help.
Change Files attributes and date/times (Modified, Created, Last Accessed) with the Touch Files tool.
Keep your Computer's clock on time (exact time!) with Internet Time tool (synchronizes with "Atomic Clock" Time Servers around the world.
Easy to use interface
Quick commands and Tools
Touch Files tool
Internet Time tool
- Easy change of files attributes and Date/Times
- Detect Missing Files
- Detect Newer Files
- Detect Duplicates Files
- Analyzes duplicates by File's Name, Size and:
* Date / Time
* Exact Data Content
- User Defined Presets
- Accepts command line parameters for easy automation and integration with other software
- Presets Wizard
- Can detect unresolved files
- Can use schedule software to program synchronization process
- Easy to select folders to compare
- Drag and Drop folders to compare
- File Comparator: special tool to analyze file's content and check both selected files are identical
- Hexadecimal file viewer
- Options for easy file management:
* Open/Run selected(s) file(s)
* Open Container Folder
* Select All/None
* Delete Selected File(s)
* File's Properties
- Check Internet for Updates
- Option to get even more speed!
- Integrated Comprehensive Help
- Drag and Drop files to set user's defined date/time
- Backup and Restore Settings
- and more...
See also: synchronize computers, foldermatch, compare folders, backup tools, file compare, compare files, synchronize folders, synchronize files, duplicate file, duplicate file