DirectX Toolkit dedicates itself to fatal DirectX errors. It knows all what game lovers need, make all the DirectX solutions integrated into one toolkit. Any DirectX problem can be solved by using DirectX Toolkit! Traditional way to solve fatal DirectX errors needs to reinstall the entire OS. With DirectX Toolkit, you don?t need to waste time on system replacement any more.
In the start screen of DirectX Toolkit, you can see many DirectX related tabs including DXdiag, Repair DirectX error, Reinstall DirectX, Uninstall DirectX, DirectX backup and Restore. With these tabs, you can fully control DirectX by one hand. Any DirectX problem or issue can find a direct solution in DirectX Toolkit. Now let us view some of the main functions of it:
* DXdiag ? DirectX diagnose will help you to fast know whether the DirectX in your system is under healthy condition. DXdiag is the first step to repair DirectX errors, and we recommend that DXdiag at least one time per month.
* Repair tab ? this tab is set to fix fatal DirectX errors. If you happened to ?fatal DirectX error: code x? notice, follow the instructions to remove all fatal DirectX errors from your system.
* Reinstall tab ? sometimes you need to reinstall DirectX or DirectX updates to your machine, simply go to Reinstall tab and you can fully control DirectX as you wish.
* Uninstall tab ? DirectX Toolkit can help you completely remove DirectX form your system. Sometimes you try to limit your kids playing games, and DirectX uninstall is the ultimate solution to ban the games. Any 3D game cannot run without DirectX files.
* Backup & Restore ? the most requisite tool for game geeker and players who have no idea about DirectX. Once backup, take effect all the time.
DirectX Toolkit is not a freeware, and we have made some limitations in it. If you want to use the full version of DirectX Toolkit, please register it for lifetime use.
See also: reinstall DirectX, install DirectX, DirectX error, uninstall DirectX, DXdiag, DirectX problem, fix DirectX, repair DirectX, control DirectX, DirectX rollback, revert DirectX, restore DirectX