Powerful text editor control with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2005 like editor;
- Fast working even with huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one;
- Spell checking;
- Code templates;
- Auto-completion pop-up;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders (borders is a part of the style);
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlinks highlighting;
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML, XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Batch files, PHP...
See also: dfm, cpp, pas, cbl, a2l, asp, html, xml, php, highlighting, analysis, lexer, keymapping, xml, html, format, text, folding, control, edit, editor, syntax, spell checking