EMS Data Import for DB2 is a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, TXT, CSV and XML files to DB2 tables. It provides adjustable import parameters, including: source data formats for all the fields and destination data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. DB2 Data Import includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import in one-touch.
- New user-friendly wizard interface;
- Six languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish;
- Importing from six most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV;
- Importing data to several database objects at once;
- Importing data from tables and views;
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file;
- Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to export data using the configuration file;
- Powerful visual options module.
See also: EMS, IBM, DB2, import, data, SQL, server, gui, database, sqlmanager, Excel, Access, DBF, TXT, CSV, development