Watching movie is one of the best ways to learn foreign language, as it provides you the opportunity to immerse yourself to the target language. But you may encounter several inconveniences when employing the DVD player or multimedia player to learn foreign language.
* It is hard for you to balance between plot understanding and language learning.
* You can not hide, show or change the subtitle language conveniently.
* You can not see both target and native language subtitle at the same time.
* You can not repeat the dialogue you just heard at ease.
All the inconveniences above are due to the tool you used is mainly targeted at the entertainment, not dedicated for language learning. So, we designed FollowMove. It can help you to overcome all the inconveniences mentioned above.
Furthermore, FollowMovie can help more.
* Multiple learning modes: extensive, listening mode;
* Assign each dialogue a difficulty level, which you can use to select learning scope;
* Export mp3 file, so you can study any place any time;
* Resume learning from the very place you left off last time.
Taking advantage of the two key features FollowMovie provides you can maximize the learning efficiency.
* Using the difficulty level you can skip easy or unimportant lines or lines you have already mastered; and pay attention to difficult ones.
* You can create MP3 file with only dialogues of specific difficulty level. Copy those MP3 file into your portable MP3 player, then you can study on the go.
FollowMovie is not just an application. It is a brand new and unique tool to improve your foreign language skills.
See also: Learn, Foreign Language, Speaking, Listening, Movie