Helicon Filter Free offers full set of the easy to use post processing tools to the digital photographer. Intuitive interface, context help and full screen preview make it easy to learn.
The Helicon Filter Free covers 99% of the needs of the photo enthusiast whose usual workflow includes the following steps:
1) noise reduction (otherwise noise will be amplified by sharpening and brightness changes)
2) exposure correction (brightness, contrast, shadows, etc.)
3) white balance and saturation adjustment
4) distortion correction
5) cropping, rotating, resizing
6) sharpening and deblurring
7) adding frames and text
The Helicon Filter Free is one of the best tools in each of the above categories and received many awards. It also includes the Red Eye tool.
See also: purple fringing, chromatic aberration, frames, inscription, text, color, pupil, red eye, grain, artifacts, Noise, barrel, pincusion, dynamic range.