MailBox Digger is an easy to use and advanced mail manager. It facilitates management of multiple mailboxes at different mail accounts at the same time. Mailbox Digger proves to be a particularly good choice when use of typical mail applications and webmail sites turns out to be inconvenient, unrecommended or impossible.
The most important features of Mailbox Digger are:
- automatic incoming mail notifications,
- detailed information about current contents of mailboxes,
- viewing messages and attachments opening/saving,
- composing and sending new messages,
- easyness of use almost unencountered in other mail applications and webmail,
- "silent" way of action - until new mail comes or user himself decides to activate the application, it is nothing more than a small icon in the system tray,
- full data and settings mobility - no installation necessary, application can be launched from flash drives,
- care about user's privacy - the application minimizes amount of traces left after its use.
In comparison with typical mail applications Mailbox Digger is much easier to use and much more mobile; it may also protect privacy better. In comparison with the webmail Mailbox Digger makes management of multiple accounts much easier and offers better ways to notify new mail.
See also: Mail, management, application