How to transform entire or selected MySQL database records into MSSQL database server format accurately! Using MySQL to MSSQL database migration tool you can easily transform entire or selected group of table records from MySQL database to MSSQL database server. Database conversion utility preserves table structure, indexes, primary, foreign key constraints during database transformation. MySQL to MSSQL database synchronization software allows users to synchronize password protected database records also. MySQL database converter provides migration of records in both Windows and mixed authentication mode. MySQL to MSSQL database conversion program uses advanced technology and algorithm for fast and reliable database conversion. Professional db conversion tool is compatible with all versions of MySQL (4.0, 4.1, 5.0) and MSSQL (2000, 2005) database server. Database migrator program provides option to convert either whole database or desired table records from MySQL to MSSQL. Powerful MySQL to MSSQL database transformation utility has interactive graphical user interface with inbuilt help manual. MySQL database converter is user friendly application and does not require any technical knowledge to operate.
* Database migration tool quickly transforms entire or selected MySQL database records into MSSQL db server.
* Professional MySQL database converter software easily installs on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows Vista.
* MySQL to MSSQL database migration tool supports all latest versions of MySQL (4.0, 4.1, 5.0) and MSSQL (2000, 2005).
* MySQL DB converter is GUI based application with inbuilt help option, does not require any technical knowledge to operate.
* MySQL to MSSQL database conversion program preserves all database attributes, primary, foreign key, data types, views, indexes etc for accurate database transformation.
See also: MySQL, MSSQL, database, conversion, transform, table, record, convert, views, indexes, migrate, file, synchronize, primary, foreign, key, constraints, converter, normalize, Unicode, multibyte, architecture, integrity