NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer.
* Multi-level network topology.
* Network Discovery.
* Monitor devices and services. Network Manager continuously polls the mapped devices (and services on the devices). The user defines rules that are used to analyze the data received during polling and the status of the managed element can be changed based on that definition.
* MIB Browser
* Trap Simulator
* SysLog Server
* TFTP Server
* Status propagation.
* Events filtering.
* SNMP notifications (traps and informs) to events mapping.
* Events management. (Acknowledgment, Clear).
* Managed Elements Maintenance mode support.
* Multiple presentations support for single managed element.
* CIM-compliant network model.
* Custom attributes. MIB objects can be mapped to a human readable managed element attributes that are polled.
* Powerful and customizable event handling.
* Reports to help you analyze your network uptime, capacity utilization, and response time.
* Customizable user interface.
See also: Trap Receiver, MIB Browser, SNMP, Network Manager, Network Management, SNMP, Trap Simulator, TrapVision