Note Wonder is the world's friendliest PC notes organizer, combining the power of a personal information manager with the ease-of-use of Notepad. It provides an easily accessible place to quickly jot down, store, and retrieve all those little tidbits of information you hate to lose, but never know where to keep.
Note Wonder employs a simple intuitive interface, offering the convenience of paper notes without cluttering up your Windows desktop. In addition to entering and retrieving information, you can set reminder alarms, categorize notes into folders, e-mail notes, create and use templates, print notes, and much more. And because it runs in the System Tray, you have instant access to the program and your notes.
With Note Wonder, users can easily:
- Add, edit and view notes
- Set one-time and recurring (repeat daily, weekly, monthly or yearly) reminder alarms for events
- Assign notes to user-defined Category Folders for better organization
- Search for any text within any note
- Create and use note templates to make entering notes quicker
- E-mail notes (if any MAPI compliant e-mail program like the Outlook or Eudora family of e-mail programs is installed)
- Print notes
- Sort notes by number, text, next alarm, date created or modified
- Automatically launch your browser to go to URLs contained in a note
- Customize fonts, foreground and background colors
- Import small text files ([32K) into notes
- Export notes to standard or Note Wonder enhanced text files
- Automatically insert date, time, and/or day of week into notes
- Optionally enable sounds to associate with individual program events
- Check for, and automatically upgrade to newer versions
There is a fully functional evaluation version limited to 8 notes; the unlimited note version is $29.77.
See also: edit, text, reminder, wonder, note, sticky note, post-it