It is a batch converter that allows you to batch convert your PDF files to usable and editable AutoCAD DWG or DXF files, so you can recover the entities in PDF to corresponding DWG entities easily.
Key Features include:
1. Stand-alone program - AutoCAD NOT required.
2. Convert PDF to DWG (DXF) format.
3. Restores the layers in PDF.
4. Supports all PDF entity types, including polylines, polygons, text and etc.
5. Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
6. Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
7. Convert thousands of PDF files to DWG (DXF) files in one easy step.
8. High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
The free trial version is available for download at http://anydwg.com , and the trial version is full functional for 20 times.
See also: pdf to dwg converter, convert pdf to dwg, pdf to dwg, pdf2dwg, pdf to autocad