Printing loads of pictures easily and fast.
Scanners, digital cameras and the internet make it easy to get masses of picture files. In this situation, conventional imaging software is not the right solution to obtain prints of your digital images: It takes a lot of time and the output will probably not fill you with enthusiasm.
It is an easy task with PrintStation. You can now print multiple pictures on multiple pages, with custom page layouts, along with header and footer text ? just at the touch of a button.
- Quick and easy to use
- Printing of multiple pictures in columns and rows
- Resize or multiply single pictures
- Automatic sizing and positioning to fit within your selected print settings
- Full WYSIWYG preview of all the pages of images you have chosen to print
- Flexible labeling options: define custom header and footer texts for pages and images, optionally show filename, file date, file time and other information above or under each image
- Picture preview: preview of your images to select those required
- Very fast picture viewer with zooming and panning: cycle through the pictures (with PgUp/PgDown keys), drag displayed text to your preferred screen position, chose pictures to print
- Move and Copy picture files per Drag&Drop: drag from and into the PrintStation window (OLE Drag)
- Open pictures with your favorite editor (Double click or right button click)
- Supported file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PCX, DCX, BMP, DIB, PIC, PNG, GIF
See also: digital camera, pictures, images, print, index print, mass print, picture printing, various pictures on a page, multiple pictures, catalogue, viewer