SSLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your .NET Framework applications.
SSLBlackbox.NET includes complete SSL2, SSL3 and TLS 1.0/1.1 protocol support and supports full range of SSL / TLS and PKI features, such as
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* no dependencies on third-party libraries (besides standard .NET Framework);
* 100% compatibility with all major SSL/TLS libraries and implementations, including most recent additions (AES and Camellia cipher suites);
* support for built-in and custom sockets for flexible connection management;
* support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI, X.509 certificates, certificate requests and CRLs);
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005 , Borland Delphi 8 and Delphi 2005-2006 /.NET, C#Builder. It requires .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0
See also: component, control, protocol, layer, socket, secure, TLS, SSL, .NET, NET, DOTNET