TouchCursor lets you use the home keys as cursor keys - in all Windows programs - keeping your fingers in the best position for fast typing.
- Perform edits and navigate interfaces faster, with less hand movement.
- Combine key presses with Shift, Ctrl and Alt, just like the normal cursor keys.
- Configure the layout to your liking. E.g. you could emulate a vi or WordStar layout.
- Give your desktop and laptop PCs the same cursor key layout.
- Train yourself to use it with the built-in training mode.
- Works with all Windows applications (but lets you disable it on a per-application basis).
- Uses the space bar like an extra shift key for one-handed operation.
- Runs automatically in the background.
- Doesn't interfere with existing keyboard shortcuts.
See also: cursor, key, home, touchtype, touch, type, faster, keyboard, keyboarding, shortcut, short, cut, hotkey, hot, key, configurable, wordstar, edit, editor, wordprocessor, word, processor