VideoSnaps provides for 'one touch' extraction of high quality distinct Photographs from a Video file - no manual picking of frames is required - NeuralTek's image matching techniques automatically scan for unique pictures in the video stream, and creates a shortlist of photos which the user can pre-view, then selectively delete or batch-print/ save - ideal for getting those 'magic moments' from any home video recording - without the effort of manually scanning through thousands of near duplicate frames.
VideoSnaps main features in summary:
* One touch scan of a recorded video file to automatically extract unique photo snaps.
* Default settings to suit most video recordings; optional controls to to tweak the behaviour.
* Automatically scales-up smaller frame sizes to Full Frame size - for larger prints.
* Built-in automatic, adaptive normalization filters reduce scaling artefacts and noise.
* WYSIWYG style preview and print - fit several photos on a page for collage printing
* Preview 'found' photos in a slide show, manually capture additional frames.
* Purge unwanted items to get the desired Photo List for batch-printing or other use.
VideoSnaps is a great tool to discover and preserve the hidden treasure-trove of quality photos contained within video recordings from holidays, parties, special functions, etc.
For smaller frame size video typical of digital camcorders, web'ized video, or live video phone recordings, VideoSnaps allows for automatic scaling of scanned photos up to full frame size (Standard Edition).
See also: videosnaps, video2photo, video to photo, photos from video, home video, home movies, conversion, digital photography, Multimedia, Video, Digital Video, Video Editing, Home Movie, Graphics, Photography, Imaging, DTP, Kids, Educational, Games, Family, Gift, Hobby